28th – 29th of April 2016
Hotel Narvil Conference & SPA
Conference focused on the problems of Credit Risk and Debt Management in Business to Consumer Segment of the market.
APRIL CONSUMER CREDIT DAYS
- Forum enabling exchange of professional experiences between participants of the receivables’ management process in institutions operating in the B2C market
- Platform to confront the technical knowledge of Polish market with experience of more mature markets
- Best experts – all presentations will be delivered by prominent specialists – practitioners dealing with discussed subjects in their everyday professional life
- Bilateral meetings to strengthen the current relations and establish new business contacts
- Effectively spent time in one of the most beautiful places nearby Warsaw
The second meeting of the Program Committee of ACCD under the chairmanship of Mr. Paweł Trybuchowski, the Vice-President of GetBack's Management Board, involving all members of the program committee, was held on 26 February.
The establishment of the Slovak association of collection agencies (ASINS) brings together so far eight international collection companies in Slovakia.
Founded in 2010, ASINS is the association of legal entities with effort to support the activities of its members.
On 28th January there was held first meeting of Program Committee of April Consumer Credit Days - conference which will be organized by Polish Debt Collection Association and Zoomevents Ltd between 28th- 29th April in Serock nearby Warsaw
- Aspects of credit risk in the B2C relations
- Coming trends in monitoring and collection of mass debt
- Legal and financial aspects of consumer credits
- IT Solutions
- Anti-fraud policy
- Training trends
Who should attend:
Managers and experts dealing with various aspects of credit risk management and receivables management process representing, among others:
- Financial departments, credit risk assessment divisions, receivables’ monitoring divisions, debt collection divisions, credit control divisions, risk management divisions, treasury divisions, financial controlling divisions;
- Credit bureaus, business information offices, credit insurers, factoring companies, debt collection agencies, entities involved in the purchase and sale of receivables, law firms, consulting firms, IT providers;
Hotel Narvil Conference & Spa (nearby Warsaw)
Hotel NARVIL Conference & Spa is surrounded by a forest on the banks of the Narew river (nearby Warsaw). The location nearby the Narew River, which is one of only three braided rivers in the world (along with the Amazon River and Congo River), served as an inspiration for the name NARVIL and also the naming system used inside the hotel. Water, the element that represents dynamic and positive energy as well as health is used as the symbol of the hotel. NARVIL is designed to blend in with the surrounding greenery and forest. An organic wall, green terraces, water gardens and streams flowing throughout the area are in ideal harmony with surrounding nature. This is a new form of conference centers: care for a healthy, active way to spend both work and free time.